C.K. Price now subscribes to the Middle Years Newsletter. It is a newsletter for us to share with the parents.
"Middle grade children go through dramatic changes and desperately need their parents' support. Many parents want to help, but aren't sure what to do. With , you can give parents the help they need with almost no effort on your part. Articles will help parents:
- understand their middle graders' behavior
- build respect, responsibility, empathy, and more
- support homework and study skills
- stay involved—middle-school style
- set age-appropriate rules and expectations
- promote health and safety
- emphasize the importance of education"
- Resources for Educators