November 17-21 Minimum days for K - 5 ONLY!
24 - 28 Thanksgiving Break - NO SCHOOL
December 1 Book Fair all week in the library!
Girls Basketball - Bidwell - 5:30
2 Family Book Fair night 6:00 - 7:30
2 Girls Basketball - HOME - 4:00
3 Modified Day
Choir to Orland Women's Club 1:00 - 1:30
4 Girls Basketball - Notre Dame - 4:00
5 NY/DC Dance 6:00 - 8:00 pm
9 Girls Basketball - Maywood - 3:30
10 Modified Day
11 Talent Search in Room 30 both lunches
12 Band to Veterans Ceremony on Saturday
11-13 Girls Basketball Maywood Tourney
15 CJSF Christmas Party 3:15 - 5:15
16 Winter Concert 6:00 - 8:00
17 Regular day - NOT a Modified Day!
Girls Basketball - HOME - 3:30
18 Girls Basketball - Chico - 4:00
19 Minimum Day - school out at 12:30
Parent Club will be making and selling baked goods at the Orland Craft Fair on November 29th and 30th to fund graduation and end of the year trips for all grade levels. If you would be able to help work a 2 hour shift on Saturday 9am-5pm or Sunday 11am-5pm, or help with set up and baking on Friday evening 4pm-8pm, please contact Melissa Cloyd at 520-4875 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Club is desperately looking for volunteers to help with our Sweet Shoppe booth at the Craft Fair on November 29th and 30th and help with preparing the cookie dough and setting up the booth on Friday evening from 4pm-8pm. If you will be able to help with any of these times, please sign up for one of the time slots listed below. If you know of other parents who would be able to help, please forward this email to them or let me know their email address and I will send it to them. Thank you so much!
Please respond to email@example.com if you are able to help in any of the areas below.
Friday 28th Setup
11:00am-1:00pm 1:00pm-3:00pm 3:00pm-5:00pm
1.____________________ 1.____________________ 1.____________________
2.____________________ 2.____________________ 2.____________________
Ally Smith, Parent Club President
Parents, please remember, it is the law that helmets be worn by your students who are riding bikes to and from school.
- Parents, please do not park in the bus loading zone in the front of the school even for a short time loading or unloading students. Please use the parking lot next to the gym.
- Also, if your student takes the bus, please remind them that they need to get to the bus area right after school. They should not be going out to play basketball because they are missing their bus. Remind your student not to wander into the street or into the bus lanes.
- If you plan on leaving for a trip, please notify the office at least 5 days prior to leaving.
· Parents: Please be aware that if you are on the volunteer list and have had fingerprints done, you must fill out a new volunteer request form EVERY school year but you do NOT need to redo fingerprints. Please be sure to fill out the volunteer request form as soon as possible so we can use you as a volunteer on field trips and other school functions this school year. You can get the form at our District Office.
· Parents: Please make sure that your student wears garments that are long enough over their tights, leggings, or nylons. Garments must be no shorter than the fist when arms are hanging straight down.
· Parents: Please be aware that student visitors are not allowed during the school day. The only time student visitors are allowed is with pre-arranged permission (forms to fill out, principal approval) and only during the morning before school starts and during lunch time. Visitors must be the same grade as the student they are visiting.
Please access this website to get information regarding Common Core http://pta.org/parents/content.cfm?ItemNumber=2583